About Me

My photo
From Her Own World, Far Away
I am a unique individual stuck in a world filled with mostly followers. I like to stand out of the crowd! I hate being critizied or stared at. I am one of the most self concious pesimistic people you will ever met. I express myself through painting, drawing and writing. I just want to find a place where I fit in and don't have to hide or keep to myself. I am waiting to be set free...

September 17, 2009

Against Myself

When people cause me to get upset I get back at them. I hurt myself either physically or mentally. When someone loves me I see how far I can push them. I see how far I can push them until they leave me. I give my love only to feel used. I give my love only to be used up. In the end it all comes down to the guilt.


It's like I enjoy being a disaster, I set myself up.
It's a constant battle against myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment